LI Phil
(User)
Mon Sep 13 2004 03:39 AM
Hey Coop, JK & Andy1Tom

Cantore's broadcasting in your backyard...you should go down there and hold up a CFHC rules! sign or something...only kidding.

This will severely test the oft-tested rule that Cantore always broadcasts from where the storm is going versus the Cantore always keeps the storm away from where he's going theory.

All I know is there is a CAT V, about to circumvent Cuba, perhaps pushing a sub 900mb pressure, a-brewing. TWC sez FL panhandle, most models say so too...I'm gonna break with my crowbusting forecast again and say...not florida anymore...sorry rick & frank and shawn (and all you others).

I hope I'm wrong...but it does have to go somewhere...

Mobile Bay? I'm not wishcasting that by any means, but damn, rick, it's really not very funny anymore is it?

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center