wxman007
(Meteorologist)
Tue Sep 14 2004 12:31 AM
Folks....a personal request....

I need to ask a personal favor from all of my friends on here. I have shared this the Mods, but I want you all to know this, and to help me out if possible.

My wife is in her 38th week of pregnancy with our 3rd child. We are taking our other two kids north to stay with their grandparents tomorrow, but her doctor has advised her not to travel, so she will be staying in a hotel next door to the local hospital. Compounding the problem is that the bridges here close at 55 mph sustained winds, so once it gets going, I am isolated from her and can't get to her if she begins going into labor.

I don't want to take this topic off onto a religious tangent, but if you are a religious person (which I am) I would ask for your prayers for me and my family at this time...if you are non-religious, then if you would keep us in your thoughts, I and my family would appreciate it.

Mods, sorry if this is too off-topic...feel free to delete if you feel it is necessary.

Thank you all in advance.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center