Unregistered User
(Unregistered)
Tue Sep 14 2004 06:01 AM
Re:Educated Guess

Even though the track does go to mobile I have a sneeking suspicion that the storm is going to make land fall between gulf shores al. and Navarre bch in florida. Does anybody else feel that is going to happen: most likley a P-cola landfall......AND A NOTE TO THE NEWSCASTERS AND METEROLOGISTS AND THE MAYOR OF NEW ORLEANS ON JUMPING THE GUN LIKE THEY DID IN THE KEYS THEIR GOING TO FIND OUT THAT ALL THEIR GOING TO GET IS A STIFF BREZZE OUT OF THE NORTH........UNLESS FOR SOME REASON THE RIDGE OVER TEXAS AND THE TROUGH DIPPING DOWN RETREATED WEST WHICH IS HIGHLY UNLIKLEY I DONT KNOW HOW THEY CAN EVEN CONCLUDE A N.O HIT. AGAIN UNLESS I MISSING SOMETHING PLEASE LET ME KNOW?

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center