Londovir
(Weather Guru)
Thu Sep 16 2004 03:24 AM
Attachment
Re: Ivan Nears Landfall - Jeanne Departs Puerto Rico

I don't like the sound of Jeanne out there either. I swear, like Ed said, this year Florida is not going to get a breather of more than 2 weeks until December. Sure doesn't feel like it. If it won't be Jeanne, it'll probably by the Invest, or another yet-unseen wave off Africa, and we haven't even gotten to the "Born in the Gulf" (Bad Springstein rip-off) period yet...

On a slightly off-kilter comedic note, I've been watching the webcam on the HurricaneTrack.com site. For awhile, it was normal. Then the street lights went out. Then a bright blue beam from above illuminated these cars in the parking lot. I was just beginning to feel like it was some sort of UFO beaming someone up when I saw this frame appear. (See attachment) Made me crack up laughing - maybe I finally found an alien! I gotta take a break from studying radar and webcams, the stress is cracking me a little.....

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center