Kdubs
(Weather Watcher)
Thu Sep 16 2004 12:34 PM
I am tired

I don't know about all of you, but I know I speak for many when I say - I am tired. This has me worn out, all these hurricanes. We have company flying on Friday in from Germany to stay with us for 3 weeks, so yesterday, we took down all the plywood off the house. After spending a week cleaning up from Charley here in Orlando, I went to help clean up my grandmother's property in Sorrento (near Sanford). It all gets to you after a while, especially the emotional stress of it all.
And now... I'm in (insert dramatic music here) the DREADED CONE OF JEANNE. Can't I get a breath of fresh air?

But since I know the answer to that is no, and I'm done venting, I was wondering if any of the regulars to this board who make comprehensive forecasts (i.e. Clark, scott, etc) could tell us their current thoughts on Jeanne and it's potential track. It appears its gonna become another doozie.

Thanks

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center