LI Phil
(User)
Fri Sep 17 2004 01:14 AM
richisurfs...

Thanks for your understanding...

actually, CFHC really does feel like family. I actually have some plans to visit the boys from PCB at some point (JK, Coop and maybe even Andy1Tom) so you never know.

I know Jav & Frank P. know each other.

You can always put your e-mail address (if you haven't already) in your profile and PM certain posters you think you want to share things with during the "quiet time" (and who's not looking forward to that, huh?" You don't have to make the boards your only "sounding boards..."

I myself am a tad reserved (you're all going, YEAH RIGHT) but I feel like everyone who posts here is family, in some way shape or form. Almost like a 25 HS reunion, if we didn't all have families and responsibilities, I'd almost propose that everyone try to pick a time & date and meet and greet each other some day at some spot...maybe plan a trip to vegas or something...get all our minds off the year from hell. Who knows...I'm not a class mom, so I'm not real good about planning things like that...love to hear from anyone though if they'd be interested in possibly thinking of such a gathering.

I for one would love to meet the faces behind the names.

We could have Jason Kelley give the keynote and Ed could give the nomination speech...and the brothers Cornelius (my thoughts are with you guys right now) could accept the VP and Prez nominations!

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center