Unregistered User
(Unregistered)
Fri Sep 17 2004 02:53 AM
Re: The Honorable Mr. Kelley...

I have been a long time lurker here...this board is so informative, I just want to thank you all for your insight, thoughts and all the help you give those of us without even knowing you are doing it!!
Now to the question on hand. I live in PC, and I can tell you Jason did the new tonight at 5 and yes he has been VERY busy. What he and his partner Greg did for all of us here yesterday and last night cannot be put into words. They kept us going and safe. Power had gone out, even the NOA weather radio was OUT...they were the only station broadcasting, tracking the tornadoes and letting us know exactly where they were and where they were tracking to...it was amazing. Jason and Greg deserve a big THANK YOU and much more from all of us here in the Panhandle, they kept us going.
So from one Bay County citizen to Jason...
YOU WERE A LIFESAVER AND GODBLESS YOU !!!

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center