LI Phil
(User)
Fri Sep 17 2004 06:49 PM
Re: Meanwhile

Yet that is EXACTLY what JB is opining in the midday...to wit...

"So the call is for Ivan to get to the coast tomorrow night and start south, hugging the coast all the way to Florida Monday morning then cutting west southwest into the gulf. Just what is left of it will have to be determined at another date, but folks north of the center on the coast as it pushes south should not be surprised when northeast gales develop as the high pushes it down, for a 12-24 hour period, and that goes all the way to the Carolinas by Monday, after starting in Jersey tomorrow."

I think the man is nuts right now, and who can blame him with all the crazy s--- us weather nuts have been thru the past six weeks...can that canadian high be that strong? If so, gimme some of that canadian high knowwhaI'msayin?

TGIF das all I can say...

I dare anyone to lay out a forecast for either of these two puppies right now...

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center