Dawn
(Weather Watcher)
Sat Sep 18 2004 12:16 AM
Re: chaos reigns supreme

This is the first Friday in a month I come from work and go to the grocery store and actually walk the aisle and shop without worry if it will spoil.
This month has been hell, I work for a major Home Improvement Store, I order Paint and Hardware, since Charlie I can not get back in stock, I have had grown men cry when I did not have something they needed or wanted, I was so stressed this last month till today I went to the grocery store and was not in a hurry or surrounded by a crowd buying any all things that were not nailed down.

All I really wanted to say is Jeanee can do what she wants this weekend, I am going to relax, check with you all over the weekend, then if needed go back into stress and why do they (the company) think I do not need this or that product and send me things I don't need.

Will take down plywood all the way around the house when the weather is looking good for more than 2 weeks. My husband and I were talking and agreed that it has been really guiet in Central Florida for many years, me being a native and him here since 1972, we both agreed and so did John Wilson on WTVT13 that the next 25 years are going to be active, we have been lucky and will continue to be so if people will not wait till the last minute.

Plan, buy, save and do not return. You may need it next weekend.

Sorry If I went off base, but you all are great, have been a source of well versed post with knowledge I wish I had but learning.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center