Unregistered User
(Unregistered)
Sat Sep 18 2004 04:00 PM
Re: Forecasting fun with Jeanne

Well my forcast on how it cuts across florida is actually 6-12 hours before JB,, but since he posts his the following mornings, IM sure we thought about it around the same time. Couple nights ago I posted that I feel there was a better chance that Jeanne would move up to near 75-77W and near 29N. Most models then too her into the Carolinas but I said she might do a loop and head sw-wsw-w into florida between 27N and 28.5. I think it might be just a day or 2 later like Weds-Thurs but Im not going out of what I see happening unless the ridge doesnt stick out to the east to 70W. She is currently 1.5dg east of where I expected her from 5 days back. Not bad but not good cause she moved alittle slower then I saw. Anyways forecast is still on track but adjusted just east to near 29N and 71-72W before the loop and turn back to the wsw on Monday. I still feel also she will become a strong hurricane unless she somehow losses her circulation during the next 12 hrs.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center