richisurfs
(Weather Guru)
Sat Sep 18 2004 05:27 PM
Re: Forecasting fun with Jeanne

Steve...I have no agenda.....Come on, do you understand we have been hit by two and we don't need a guy coming on national tv and saying that yet another one is coming into Florida when the NHC is NOT saying that? I know what I saw and heard and I have a total right to my opinions on it. I have no agenda at all. I just want the truth. i told all you guys out there who are big defenders of Accuweather that I have a right to my opinion on it. You can keep responding to me and defending this guy all you want but you are not going to change my mind. First, try having two of them run over you in a matter of weeks and then tell me how you feel when some guy gets on there and says with pretty close to absolute assurdity that another one is going to be running over you. I'm done arguing about it and I won't respond to it anymore. I know what I think and I don't have to pay $14.95 a month to think it.By the way, I "totally" understand the big picture. It has a "direct" effect on me.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center