scottsvb
(Weather Master)
Sat Sep 18 2004 06:03 PM
Re: Forecasting fun with Jeanne

LOL funny,, why did I see that happening a couple hours ago. ZZZZZZZZZZ I agree with NHC lets get recon in there to get a fix to see if there is a developing LLC near the midlevel low near 21.4N and72.2W. If not, then all things are off, even the N turn they expect with the swirl. I say they will find the swirl is indeed the center, the mid level low will eventually come down to the surface later by Sunday-Monday after drifting NNE. Then become better organzied during Monday then make the move SW then W Tuesday-thru Thurs and threaten florida later that day into Friday. By next weekend A strong trough will replace the strong ridge early this week over the eastern U.S. and drive anything that is in the eastern gulf N and NE.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center