Rasvar
(Weather Master)
Sat Sep 18 2004 07:37 PM
Re: Back After A DEEP and NEEDED Sleep

"But that's not what I noticed most...popped on twc and the strangest thing I ever saw...this puppy was chugging ne and all of a sudden a piece split off over jersey and started heading south...maybe that piece of energy can do what was predicted and reform and head south...who knows with this system..."

Yeah, there have been a couple of places and folks calling this split. JB has been on this piece dropping down and back to the Gulf. Not sure that will happen; but my luck at figuring out what has been going on the last few days is about as good as me hitting all six numbers in the Florida Lottery.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center