Keith234
(Storm Chaser)
Sat Sep 18 2004 11:05 PM
Re: CFHC Family...who's unaccounted for & My Story.... after sleep

While were on this Tornado stories, I have been 30 feet away from one. One touched down in my high school football field while I was playing baseball with a few friends. I studpidly almost went right into it but then one of my friends pulled me away. It was weird it wasn't raining and there was only a couple lighting bolts, one of the bolts just happened when the tornado touched down right next to it. All I can remember is my ears popping when I got close to it and then it disapated. It was very amazing but this thing was a weak F1 not anything like what you guys experinced.

P.S Storm Stories tonight has a good episode about a tornado, and real live footage.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center