Rasvar
(Weather Master)
Sun Sep 19 2004 01:32 AM
Re: JB?

Well, we are talking about in the context of forecasts now and not the politics. Right now, it is like the end of the first half of afootball game and someone is going for a hail mary and hopes they hit it forecast wise. If not, things will settle and the truth will fall out of the sky at some point.

Everything is pretty much conjecture at this point. I'mnot even sure that if someone said something will happen in six hours that it would be a good chance of happening. It may the most confusing dynamic situation I have seen in some time. I think there is a general consensus on moving north and east at some time. Beyond that, I don't think anything is certain.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center