Keith234
(Storm Chaser)
Sun Sep 19 2004 06:51 PM
Re: And if you thought Dynagel was crazy

I guess we are not on the same wavelength but I know that condensation nuclei don't just have to be salt, but over the ocean it mostly is and some micro particles of marine life. Trying to figure the mystery of gobal circulation is a very hard one (near impossible), how the Earth developed all of it's methods of spreading of heat it amazes me. Once one realizes how everything fits together like a puzzle it's gives an errie feeling (at least for me). Anyway BACK TO JEANNE.

It's cloud formation has become better organized lately and seems to be filling in the area that was badly sheared. I think tom. it will peak at it's intensity as it moves out away from the shear.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center