Frank P
(Veteran Storm Chaser)
Sun Sep 19 2004 11:07 PM
Re: Ivan ??

Local met from Biloxi stated on tonights weather that a piece of energy from Ivan's remnants would be causing increasing winds out of the east 15-20 mph as well as an increase in shower activity along the MS coast late Mon and Tues... then he pointed to the sat picture to where the remnants of Ivan were located, in the south Ga area is where he kinda pointed, of which all I saw was crystal clear skies... then he said at the moment there was no weather associated with this piece of energy....and would probably develop as it entered the GOM....

It had to be the strangest forecast I've seen in while, in a year of strange tropical forecasts.... go figure...

I don't know what worse, watching the Saints or waiting for a Cat 3 hurricane to hit you...... both are pretty stressful....

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center