LoisCane
(Veteran Storm Chaser)
Mon Sep 20 2004 12:09 AM
ivan's ghost is visible... wierdness reigns

and its raining here..
a bit windy too..

think jeanne is intensifying..
my brother finally took down his shutters... prob will get jeanne tomorrow night (lol) and well...

ivan is visible but not a storm but does have weather and changes the air flow of the way

karl isnt going wnw .. agree with guppie on this one, worried on too much talk about models and am getting sick to death of hearing about the models (something I NEVER thought I would say EVER when I used to beg SNONUT to talk more about models...who knew) and jeanne isnt going north if you ask me tho maybe a short term illusion..

and im sick of cones and five day forecasts
you know what i would like?

some old time forecasting, talk and beginning to enjoy what i call the "outlaw forecasters" who arent afraid to say what they see, take a chance, go out on a limb and will add Norcross to that because he said on Friday in the afternoon that the track was all "supposition" and he said sarcastically "im sure they have lots of reasons why they think jeanne will do this" so add norcross to the list

respect nhc but think they are stonewalling it on this one and hoping it plays out the way they want and a door opens out of a bad situation and it races off... which to me is a gamble more than anything else

if it was just bastardi screaming into the wind or someone here online ... or (shrugging shoulders) the tooth fairy well fine but its EVERYONE and NWS everywhere seem to be just writing what they think

maybe its time to rething the situation

bobbi
ps... not real excited about whats on accuweather, if anyone has any good suggestions what to look at that i cant get elsewhere please pm me so i can check it out, thank u

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center