LI Phil
(User)
Tue Sep 21 2004 05:40 PM
Re: Ivan's Return

>>> I wonder if this will become Matthew?

There's a name that will bring back some bad board memories.

------------

rickonboat: Great News (for you)! A number of posters were quite worried you hadn't checked back in.

Had to go to a meeting all morning, just getting in now. Wow, we have three named storms presently, with a strong chance to have three hurricanes by tomorrow! We could also have Matthew & Nicole by the next couple of days. Un-be-friggin-lievable!

At least it looks like the models have come into agreement with Jeanne...GFS...hmmmmm...

Interesting thought by scottsvb on Lisa. I think it's a little too early to write her off, especially this season. She's such a small storm, she may just be able to make it across the pond. System behind her looks real promising now.

Didn't read JB today, but since it's free, I won't have to post his thoughts...that's my next stop.

Gotta delve into the tropics in a little while...amazing how much one misses this site when it goes down. Thanks MIKE for everything you do!

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center