Unregistered User
(Unregistered)
Wed Sep 22 2004 02:31 AM
Re: To MR UNHappy

I could not have said it any better myself! I live in Oviedo, which is NorthEast of Orlando. In my neck of the woods, the help and clean-up efforts have been phenomenal!!! They have been through my neighborhood atleast twice, possibly a third time, picking up debris. Law Enforcement, Fire Departments, FEMA, and everyone else have been unbelievable. The only complaint that I have is that my insurance company didn't make it out from Charley until after Frances, but hey...that probably saved me a second deductible, so I can't really complain there. I am also having a hard time getting proposals from vendors, but this is certainly understandable. Patience is a wonderful virtue.

After living through the nightmare, I choose to put my energies into being thankful that I still have life and a home, rather than complaining and feeling sorry for myself! It could have been alot worse, and was for alot of people.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center