mom2als
(Registered User)
Wed Sep 22 2004 04:48 AM
Re: To MR UNHappy

Lake Toho-
I responded to a post of yours before but I'm not sure if you saw it before a new thread started. You need to resubmit your stuff to fema. I know people who got a $1200 check for generator and chain saw. These people were only without power for a few days after Charley,had no damage whatsoever and had no trees on their property to even need a chain saw for. I cant believe people like them get free stuff yet people like you go without power for much longer and get nothing. Even sadder is the people who need generators the most,ie elderly or sickly,cant afford the upfront cost thus go without, while people who can easily afford them get reimbursed.
On another note, do you know any roofers in our area? The ones that did my tar paper havent returned any of my calls for a new roof estimate.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center