LI Phil
(User)
Thu Sep 23 2004 12:30 AM
The Rabbit Voodoo Hex...

>>> well, when i started referring to it first i meant it as a joke on the fact that rabbit almost always errs on the side of underdevelopment when there's something potentially wrong with a strengthening forecast.. but yeah, we could use one of those too. -HF

I'm sorry if I misunderstood you...I thought the hex was more sinister and had magical capabilities. Damn. Still, I like my definition better, but since it's your TM, gotta go with that

def #2 is fine. don't suspect rabbit really is sacraficing chickens and spreading the blood on florida's east coast... frances did get through after all.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center