cjzydeco
(Weather Guru)
Thu Sep 23 2004 05:05 AM
Not again...

These "wait and see" scenarios are starting to really stress me out. *If* this storm comes ashore along the Treasure/Space Coast of Florida, were looking at landfall sometime Friday, right? Well that only gives ppl 2 days to get ready. Lots of folks have taken down shutters here in Vero Beach. Stores still don't have an abundance of supplies. I went and bought a propane stove last week and I had to drive all over town before I found ONE at Sears. Even the grocery stores are still understocked. I am a teacher in St Lucie County and we haven't even gone back to school yet -- no classes since Sept 2nd! Guess I will wake up at 5am to see if I need to get the shutter brigade up and going again!

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center