LadyStorm
(Weather Guru)
Thu Sep 23 2004 09:58 AM
Re: Florida in the crosshairs - again!

Not again!!!! I have been trying to get my house ready for sale all summer to move out to NZ. I don't think Florida wants me to leave, she is trying to keep me here. Or maybe chase me away.

Anyhow, I am near the Daytona area, so once again we need to prepare to be hit pretty hard. My son has missed 13 days thus far from school from Charley and Frances. Will they ever get to finish the school year here?

There is always tomorrow, these tracks seem to keep changing with Jeanne and are not very reliable. We will hang tight and keep our fingers crossed that she stays more to the right.

MaryAnn

Quote:

Looks to me like you guys in east Florida should be preparing once more for some tropical weather! What a season it has been so far for Florida. If Jeanne goes inland then it looks like she will recurve just after landfall and remain just inland while going up towards South Carolina, remaining a powerful system throughout. Intensity forecast could be a bit low i feel. Reckon Jeanne will be a Cat 3 by Friday. Sorry guys.

Regards

Rich B

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center