Ricreig
(User)
Thu Sep 23 2004 12:27 PM
Re: Florida in the crosshairs - again!

Quote:

Rich, thanks for the head's up on the map. Will help and I look forward to seeing Skeetobyte's take on it. He's been so very helpful with his maps and I appreciate them a lot. Was so informative in Frances and I'm sure to the other storm's as well.

Today is going to be a crazy day and I really really hope they are wrong and Jeanne turns NW before getting too close.

Hey Freaked...Yes, Skeetobite provides a valuable service and I think we all owe him a debt of gratitude. I'm sure he'd appreciate hearing from you to make him aware of just how valuable he really is. The list of others we owe our thanks to is long, but we need to tell Mike, John, Ed, Phil, Scottvb, Clark, HankFrank and well, the list is long. I wish you well and I'm glad you're prepared already. Many of us find ourselves in much the same position, but that full gas tank you mentioned may be a luxury if the forecast is right and like you, I hope it is not but I'm not counting on it. Good luck!

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center