LI Phil
(User)
Thu Sep 23 2004 03:03 PM
Morning all

Good god...you guys sure posted a lot since I checked out after midnight...took me 55 minutes to read them all...and boy were they good...

CFHC mentioned on the radio, huh? Nice.

Bonus points? Sure, I don't have a monopoly on 'em...feel free to award them as you see fit.

Richard, how do you fit a 6'7" 275lb body into a tub? Must be like the tub President Taft had installed in the White House after he got stuck in the previous tub...OK let's not go there.

I haven't had any time to check anything but the boards, so I have no commentary as of yet. Unfortunately, a little birdy who is quite good at predicting these bad boys e-mailed me with some unsettling news...I have to check the rest of my resources to see where Jeanne is gonna go...

I will be preparing my crow-munching forecast for Jeanne today.

Looks like the sleep-deprived zombies (like me) will have another sleepless weekend

Must be the season of the witch.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center