LI Phil
(User)
Thu Sep 23 2004 03:37 PM
Ugh

The insanity continues...get this...JB has thrown the idea out that Ivan, after he landfalls a second time, will be forced back out into the GOM, possibly near the AL/FL border, where he originally went in...THEN could redevelop again in the GOM... Since he nailed the return of Ivan before, I would give credence to this possibility...good lord.

There is no good news for FL east coast residents, unfortunately. My crow munching forecast will be given this afternoon...but I will throw out the possibility that Jeanne will become a MAJOR cane and landfall as such...in Florida.

I urge, make that STRONGLY urge, all you guys (and you know who you are) to bring your preps to fruition now! Get the shutters BACK up, supplies handy, cash on hand, and the car gassed up. By now you know the drill so I don't have to remind you.

Anxiously awaiting Skeeter's next map...

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center