javlin
(Weather Master)
Fri Sep 24 2004 12:50 AM
Re: Jeanne up close

Well Steve I am going to have to pull even farther E on this one than than you.The last four hours Karl's fast movement has provided a vacumn to be filled to the N and E of Jeanne.This filling in of the ridge is happening to the NE of Jeane and not so much to the NW.You then have the approaching trof from the W to pull at Jeanne later.The ridge
seems to be flattening out some as we speak in response to the advancement of the trof.I think Jeanne misses FL. skirts the coast and becomes a GA. to NC. event.I have had a hard time seeing this girl making it that far W.The fact she is idle again may mean the steering currents are weak again and maybe the ridge is weakening some..

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center