Liz L.
(Weather Watcher)
Sat Sep 25 2004 01:45 AM
Re: The ONLY Bonus point question tonight

I do plan on riding this out in St cloud, my neighbors and i have a good network to keep us all safe. we all went bought supplies shared with each other and now we hope together that we are all safe. I understand they say this one is going to be worse than the other fore named storms but i feel certain with the hope and love of our familes and neighbors that all will make it though. Please i mean no harm by saying i will ride it out. But there are so many more needy here in st cloud that need the shelters than i do. We have many many trailor parks here with elderly in them and they are important to. I pray for all of florida to survive this horrbile plight that is upon us. and hope to god this is the last one for us this season. but as i fear all bets are off till nov 30th. SO battening down the hatches and slinging the letters from UPS . i will post more tommorrow of our contions here. take care all and thank you for all the insights you have given all of us.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center