Rasvar
(Weather Master)
Sat Sep 25 2004 03:53 PM
Re: ERC taking place?

I don't think this ERC will be good news. I think it is a precurser to another bit of strengthening. Well, final preps done here. Secured more items. Add guide wires to the pole that holds up my weather instruments. Checked my computer in the back room that runs my APRS ham radio system. The 8:00am position is literally just five miles due south of my house. My prayers are with those down south This is not going to be good. If you are within an evacuation zone down south and anywhere near where the eye is currently predicted to be coming, please, get out now. This system does have Ivan potential. I do not want to alarm anyone; but this situation is rising in danger from how it looked before.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center