LI Phil
(User)
Sat Sep 25 2004 04:37 PM
Um...

>>> Thanks for the update Mr.Spock. We are expected 50 mph winds at least that's what I heard, going to knock out power I bet, too many trees but nothing like what Florida will be about to experince.

While I appreciate the kind sentiments, Oh Chief Science Officer, I would be willing to bet there are about (insert the population of Florida) who'd be more than happy to trade places with us... I'd take a Strong CAT I/Weak II if I could spare Florida from another mashing. Unfortunately, my powers are somewhat limited in that area.

What's going to hit FL is bad enough as it is, but with all the damage left over from Frances...it won't take much to produce CATASTROPHIC damage...

Where is that Varmint???

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center