Hurric
(Weather Guru)
Sat Sep 25 2004 08:00 PM
Re: Direction

Accuweather says highest gust here in Port St. Lucie has been 42mph. Rain starting to collect in the swales that are allready wet from big rains earlier in week. It is an eery feeling Knowing you are with each hours closer to the landfalling eye of Jeanne. Local conditions could be gusting to 155 on the north side of eyewall as it moves onshore or so the local tv People are saying. Who knows, we will know in a few hours. Hard to imagine what this area that was hardest hit by Frances will look like tomorrow. People just seem resigned to just see what happens. NOT COMPLACENT just a feeling of what can you do. I will post more later until loose power or things get so bad I cant rig with the Inverter and battery rig I tested with this computer. Good luck to all in path---it is a big path indeed
Hurric

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center