Kdubs
(Weather Watcher)
Sat Sep 25 2004 09:50 PM
My $.02 Forecast

Just to add the the crow eating fest, here's my posted forecast from Friday, September 17. Post #28858.

"Jeanne - I think she will make it off the coast of Hispaniola and begin to reform the circle of convection around the eye. As this strengthing occurs, she will speed up. I disagree with the NHC that the turn to the west will be so abrupt. I think it will be a wide arc with landfall around the same place as Frances with 50 mile margin of error either north or south, depending on how long Ivan hangs out in GA and how fast the high over Florida erodes."

I guess that's about right except for Ivan being part of the problem. He was indirectly though. I wish she had gone out dancing with Karl instead.

Conditions here in S. Orlando continue to deteriorate. Not awful yet, steady misting rain and getting cooler. Temp is down to 77.9 and the weather station says its gonna rain today. No joke.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center