RedingtonBeachGuy
(Moderator)
Sat Sep 25 2004 10:37 PM
Re: Jeanne Still Heading West

Ronn.. gusts here to 42 at about 2:30.. my home is on the Intracoastal and the back faces north and we are on the point so that may have something to do with the higher gusts tunneling through here. Rather calm now.

One note.. there was a wonderful rainbow in the skies about 4:00 today. Although a very pretty sight in the ENE skies from me, it sort of made me feel like it was an oblivious warning -- maybe something like 'ok Jeanne, here is where you go'.

BTW, anyone have a neighbor like mine who has a couple of propane tanks (like used for a grill) laying in the backyard with a host of other debris waiting to become missiles?? Last time I went and secured his property before a storm he called the police for trespassing, believe it or not. Uggghh..

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center