Unregistered User
(Unregistered)
Sat Sep 25 2004 11:03 PM
Re: Current Conditions

THAT is a great point! The cumulative effect of multiple storms feels equal to CAT 5. SHEESH!! We've been arguing with a California relative who happens to be in town for this thing. She said "give me earthquakes" any day! In some ways, I see her point.. the days of anxiety and physical labor dealing with plywood and lawn furniture are SO wearing. I was blessed to sustain no real damage in Charley and Frances and praying my luck hasn't run out with Jeane. But for my friends who already have blue tarp on their roof.. that Cat 3 might as well be a 5!! Best wishes to all! Getting power flickers now here in Rockledge (East Central FL). Gust of around 45 mph.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center