FireAng85
(Weather Hobbyist)
Sat Sep 25 2004 11:21 PM
I'm Here

Evenin' Everyone. I'm here now. I am at work in East Orange County. I made it safe and sound. After watching the forecast track this morning, my husband and I decided to send him and the kids to Tampa. But, with what you guys are saying about her forward speed and not making the northern turn, I am getting very worried.
Since I am the only one from my shift that has shown up, they have designated me the Station Watch Officer. I can keep you all updated on the current conditions here in East Orange County. We have a big nice new generator and will be online all night. I have to listen to the radio and keep track of my personnel anyway.
Good Luck to everyone in Florida tonight..... I'm thinking about everyone and we will be responding to help as soon as it is safe to do so.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center