AdvAutoBob
(Weather Watcher)
Sun Sep 26 2004 03:06 AM
Re: tensions

First off... though I've just started posting pretty heavily tonight, I HAVE been lurking here off and on since 2003. That being said, I have nothing but RESPECT for Phil, as he understands what we in the line of fire are going through (both physically AND emotionally), and I ejnoy a chance to jump "off topic" to let off some steam. Kudos to him, Mike, Ed, HF, et al... and the rest of the regulars here. Tropical weather has been a hobby for me since I moved heer to Florida in 1973 as a wee lad of 9, and have learned more in the last 10 months here than in the previous years combined.. Once things clear up here, the FIRST thing I'm doing is chipping in to the new server fund.

rant off.... now i'm going to get my generator ready (just in case!)

Bob

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center