Frank P
(Veteran Storm Chaser)
Sun Sep 26 2004 03:09 AM
Re: LI Phil

I want to echo Colleen's comments on Phil... this guy has busted his ass to help the entire CFHC family.... I'm not even really sure what transpired tonight should have elevated to the level its at, but I know this... NO ONE has put in more quality time and effort in trying to moderate this board under what has to be considered as extraordinary events that has affected so many of us over the past several weeks... you asked for something from Phil and it you get it... he is a tremendous assest to this web site... the site is at unparalled popularity and membership... and Phil's recent contributions over the past several months are directly related to that success... one of the best decisions Mike and Ed made was appointing Phil as a moderator... it was a stroke of genius .... and I really don't want him to leave our site when it really is starting to pay big dividends to the CFHC members, and others who use this site as a source of tropical information...

anyone want to delete my post fine.... as least I've said my piece...

Frank P

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center