danielwAdministrator
(Moderator)
Sun Sep 26 2004 10:26 AM
Re: From Arcadia

I Can NOT predict where Jeanne will go. I can only map out where she's been and where she MIGHT be headed.
That being said, the Northward jog she has taken. Has lined her up where the eye will come really close to passing over Pinellas County. If I mapped the Possible track out right. Should Jeanne continue on this course the center will pass through Southwestern Polk County, the Southern half of Hillsborough County, and Over Most of Pinellas County.

I am not a met, and this is not a forecast. Merely extrapolating the track over the last few hours, and carrying it forward.
If You are in a Mandatory Evacuation area, and especially if you have Children with you. Please evacuate, NOW!

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center