Unregistered User
(Unregistered)
Sun Sep 26 2004 11:11 AM
How about Lake Co?

Hope this will post ok, I am not at home, and on a friends computer in Leesburg-Lake Co. (and forgot password...)
I live in Sumter, and so far all I can gather is trees being down the majority of damage so far there? Does any one know?
Man., Im so excited we still have electric, my sis in law is baking a cake! Mmm German Choc. Cheesecake, now a hurricane tradition w/ us!
We are gusting around 40? I havent looked out much, as Ive been watching the news.
(Anyone else see that reporter topple?)
gads.
Anyway, if anyone has any info on northern lake and sumter so.'s Id sure appreciate it.
Stay safe all, (and dont forget, washing machines and hot water heaters hold water...)

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center