BobVee
(Verified CFHC User)
Mon Sep 27 2004 07:00 PM
Re: Jeanne Inland in the Southeast

Greater Montverde area checking in. Had a wild ride for awhile. From about 1-5 PM had winds at least 70mph with gusts up to 85mph. Lost power about 4PM and came back on at 10AM today. I sat on my back porch most of the day with just a gentle breeze on occasion. Most of the wind was blocked by a nearby ridge line and heavy trees. Mostly tree damage here again. Neighbors lost two pole barns and I have seen some roof damage to a few homes. Lake County schools are closed today and tomorrow. Minneola Elem. and Mascotte Elem. had structural damage. Do not know about others. I hope everyone else was blessed as we were and do not have to go through this again.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center