COgal
(Weather Watcher)
Mon Sep 27 2004 11:45 PM
Re: Who is still unaccounted for?

I posted yesterday but under a different name. Lost power early am and was unable to locate a radio station signal. Cell phone was not working. No generator. I was unaware the track had shifted. I suppose I had an idea when the winds didn't let up around the time I thought they were supposed to. No damage to house only minimal tree branches down and power out for 30 hours. Down the street the Citgo gas station was totaled. Haven't ventured further in Lake County to see what happened yet.
Stayed in Eustis today and delivered water/supplies to folks out here that I knew were alone during the storm and without power.
Tomorrow am going to Lady Lake to help a few elderly folks get their yards cleaned up.
Spending the rest of the week with the "Hands On Orlando" crew helping hand out water and cleaning up debris.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center