Ormond Suzie
(Weather Watcher)
Tue Sep 28 2004 03:44 PM
Re: Jeanne Inland in the Southeast

Quote:

>>>How'd we do in the Poll...

I'm still trying to find that info, but here's a link to a story where CFHC was mentioned...

http://jacksonville.com/tu-online/stories/092504/met_16736078.shtml

I too have been unable to track down the poll results...tried every conceivable search as well...last I looked it was NHC 38%, CFHC 31%, everyone else 10% or less.

If anyone can find the final poll results, please post them here...THANKS

Everyone be safe

After reading the article, I did a search thru the newspaper's online archives for results of the poll, to no avail. So I've emailed Roger Bull asking him for the results. I'll let you know if I hear from him.

It's interesting that Roger Bull completely missed out on what really addicts us to this website: the online community fostered by the excellently moderated and well organized discussion board.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center