WXMAN RICHIE
(Weather Master)
Tue Sep 28 2004 06:37 PM
I am back

Hi Everyone,

I am back and all is well considering a second storm here. I did receive more damage than from Frances. I lost a bunch of shingles from the roof, a few screens from the pool enclosure, many branches and shrubery, my satellite dish was knocked out of whack, and a leak in the roof. I also lost power for the last 2 1/2 days. But, all in all it could have been much worse considering it looked to me that Jeanne was on a direct hit at 26.5 N right up until a few hours before landfall. School is still out for a 9th day and a curfew is in effect at night. My stats. from Jeanne were a peak gust of 87 mph, lowest pressure of 28.93" and total rainfall of 4.69". I will add more later. I have even received a few emails from the NWS and NHC thanking me for my info. during the storm. My friend Thomas has sent me some interesting emails that I will share later too. He also is watching for the possibility for Mathew in the SW Caribbean to move toward the northern or eastern gulf states from New Orleans to Key West. I thought there was nothing else out there????

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center