Colleen A.
(Moderator)
Wed Sep 29 2004 04:22 AM
Question for Kent

Kent...what part of that loop scares you? I might not be looking at the right area. Are you concerned about the wave coming off of Africa? or the little blob just west of the Cape Verde Islands?
You don't have to answer me right now....I just checked some of the models, they aren't (as of 12:12pm) showing anything developing, but who knows what tomorrow will bring.
Turn East and blow as hard as you can towards that area.
I've had my phil of hurricanes this year...when it seems to become a normal weather event, you know it's been a bad season.
I'm off to get some sleep so I have the strength to deal with Thing 1 and Thing 2 tomorrow....and possibly Thing 2's friend Thing 3.
Nite all...and to all of our friends up north, stay safe and well.
Colleen

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center