danielwAdministrator
(Moderator)
Wed Sep 29 2004 04:30 AM
Re: Thanks-but they Just changed my title!

Thanks DebbiePSL.
Glad you are safe and back on the board. I missed the board during the server problems a few weeks ago. I then decided that CFHC was addicting.
Kent: Although the WV loop off the African Coast does have a midlevel swirl in it. I would think there is a 50/50 chance that Lisa's outflow would influence it. We'll know better tomorrow.
I have checked the discussions, sat loops and 2 of the models. So far-nothing in the GOM but a tropical wave. That's out to Sunday morning-1200Z.
Hank covered this so much better than I could!
Colleen: glad you made it back also. Several of the Lakeland members had posted about your neighborhood.
Is there anyone left that hasn't been back on the board. I don't think ED has been up yet, but I haven't checked today.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center