LI Phil
(User)
Wed Sep 29 2004 06:40 PM
Re: NHC Outlook

rmbjoe,

I'm actually trying to get a little real work done, so I'll let JB do the talking for me:

"With Jeanne out of the way, and Lisa heading northward, it means the only game in town over the next several days is the southwest Caribbean. However, it does appear that weak waves are coming west off Africa. And while far eastern Atlantic development is not likely now, those waves, given the warm water from east of the islands, through the southern and western Caribbean and into the Gulf, mean a natural suspicion area is there. The southwest Caribbean will continue to load up over the next several days and it will be interesting to see if low pressure develops on the Caribbean side of the Yucatan by Friday."

Should be quiet till then...

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center