Kimberley Clark
(Weather Watcher)
Mon Oct 04 2004 07:38 PM
Re: CFHC-You're new source for earthquake discussion...

Have you guys in Florida had the love bugs like we have here in LA? (lower Alabama) Also, have killed three rattlesnakes (2 yesterday-one in the front yard and one at the back door). We are still waiting on an adjuster. I was typing on a PM about yesterday I was hanging up my clothes in my closet and I guess this is the first time I have been in my closet during day light hours (since the storm), but I could see day light, but not what was causing it. I got a flashlight and looked and one of the flimsiest plastic white coathangers was stuck through my ceiling and still in perfect shape. You can see daylight through it. I knew when I stayed up through the storm that you could hear and feel wind blowing through my air conditioning vents (with no power) actually harder than the air conditioner blows. I guess this is from some sort of suction on my roof??? Anyone else have such? If you tried to make that coat hanger go through the ceiling the coat hanger would smush.?!?!

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center