Unregistered User
(Unregistered)
Fri Oct 08 2004 04:52 PM
Re: lets wake up

I agree somewhat with JB on this. What worries me is at 500mb where what's left of the troughiness north of the Lesser Antilles gets pulled further westward and merges and develops the storm in the GOM after it crosses Florida/GA somewhere. Where on the east coast that setup is,has my attention. It could be anywhere from Miami to Savannah, then move northward. The Globals have been showing something hanging there (outside of the Gale that will head to Canada) for a few days now, but have the tropical low moving into the midwest, but hanging back a piece of energy. The NOGAPS did this the other day as it showed the low in the Atlantic spitting off another low to its southwest, then eventually getting sucked up into the north Atlantic. A long shot, but something like Joe's Hazel idea could pan out in some manner. We'll wait and watch. In the meantime I'll go secure the tarps on my roof Cheers!!

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center