recmod
(Weather Guru)
Mon Oct 11 2004 10:59 AM
Hurricane Season 2004 Website

Good Morning,
If I have posted this in the wrong forum, I apologise. A week or so ago, I posted that I was working on a website containing a pictorial history of the 4 hurricanes that struck Florida this year. I have now completed the task and invite everyone to check it out:
Hurricane Season 2004
Most of the pictures (with the exception of Ivan) were taken by myself as the storms crossed over Central Florida. I have included a media photos section for each storm to show the damages beyond my narrow local view. Since Ivan did not directly affect Central Florida, I had to rely on using online media resources for pictures of that storm.
The purpose in creating the site was for a personal "scrapbook" of Hurricane Season 2004. I just wanted to share with fellow weather enthusiasts who I thought might enjoy the images.

Take care,
--Lou

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center